Feb 3, 2020
Daniel is the Director of Sales at
SolarWinds. Before he got to this company he spent a lot of time in
start-ups. He found a great leader to learn from and now wants to
share what he learned to get there. In this episode we
1. What it takes to get promoted from
sales to management.
2. What it's like to open a new office in a new city.
3. How to spot a rep who should be given their shot at
4. How managers handle "training fatigue".
5. How to integrate teams when your company buys another