Jacquelyn sold the internet, literally,
back in 1995. She's got so much perspective on sales, culture,
sales engineering, success, and being a woman in a
- I swore I would never sell the way I was sold to
- The difference in sales and sales engineering
- Transparency wins the day in sales
- When do you really need a sales engineer
- How do you know you are in a toxic environment?
- The definition of culture is not whether you like people but
what it takes to get things done
- If you don't expect them to show up at your funeral, then give
them the appropriate amount of attention.