Mar 27, 2020
Max has been a lot of places, seen a lot of things, and
experienced life. We discussed everything from traveling through 80
countries, what it takes to onboard in a remote environment, and
why he switched from Architecture to Sales.
On top of all of that, you will hear some other amazing stories
- How to make your sales stack hyper logical
- What jelly-beans have to do with a sales stack
- Favorite tools these days: Confluence, Showpad, Highspot,
Krisp.ai, bombora for intent data, 6-sense, Open Sense, Signature
Tracking, Drift, intercom, Grammarly, Slack, loom, Vidyard
- The most interesting place I've been out of visiting 80
- Which is better doing it right or doing it fast
- Why the 1-year cliff and 4-year vest is completely wrong for
heads of sales.