Mar 27, 2020
Steven Broudy has spent his life in the service of others. You
learn this by hearing the way he talks, not just what he says. He's
given more than just about anyone we know, having become a Sniper
for the United States of America. He has moved on from there and
become a massively successful sales leader.
In this episode, hear his thoughts around:
- Life is fickle, fleeting, and fast.
- How being in the military helped me prepare to shift a field
team to a WFH team
- What I do each day to make sure we add accountability to the
- What's the best #1 first hire for your sales team
- Defining an A+ player based on their upside, not just their
- How to hire and not hire a veteran
- Your goal as a sales leader is to make yourself obsolete
- How being a level 4 fry technician at In&Out Burger made
him great at sales.