Feb 27, 2020
In this episode with David, we cover a lot of ground and it's full of hilarious anecdotes and stories from how exactly he got fired as a shoe salesman to why he isn't "very good at working with Methheads." Looking for substance instead of humor? Don't worry.
In this episode you will learn from David:
1. What is the pipeline to target ratio he believes SDR teams should aim for.
2. What ACV is required for SDR teams to become essential to a sales orgs success.
3. Why doubling down on what you're good at is step one to proper delegation.
4. A new phrase - "Uniqueability" - what it is and how to reveal it.
5. Why he started the Tenbound conference despite being advised not to.